The Division of Human Resources will provide the leadership for Gwinnett County Public Schools to become the “Employer of Choice” by attracting and retaining a world-class workforce.
The mission of the Division of Human Resources is to attract, retain and support a high performing workforce committed to achieving the goals of the Gwinnett County Public Schools.
- To ensure that all positions in Gwinnett County Public Schools are filled with “highly qualified” employees.
- To ensure a “highly qualified” applicant pool that meets the staffing needs of Gwinnett County Public Schools.
- To implement the PeopleSoft enterprise system to increase the efficiency of Human Resources core processes.
- To implement an employee retention plan.
- To conduct an analysis of Gwinnett County Public Schools' Classification and Compensation Structure.
- To ensure a free and appropriate work environment for all GCPS employees.